Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Before you go to Harris Teeter today....

Hi everyone,

I know that Harris Teeter has the double coupons up to $1.98 for this week.  I just want to say that I'm not going there today.  I bet your asking "why are you gonna miss this sale with the coupons?"  Well, if you must know prices at that store is too expensive! They do those promotions to entice you to do your groceries.  I don't know about the others but if you want proof, go to http://www.couponmom.com/ and check the pricelist Harris Teeter.  It would work for some items, but their only 20% to 60% off the regular price.  That is not something I would go "gaga" for. So everyone please be careful.

I would ask you if you could compute your groceries less the coupons (that is up to $1.98) and see if you would spend it there..... I know I wouldn't.  Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment